We have been developing, caring and internationalizing the digital business models of Lidl for over ten years. These include the Lidl online shop, the travel portal, the cookbook portal and other digital services such as flowers, photos, mobile phones and electricity tariffs. With our digital products and services we are already present in more than 10 countries. We continue to grow our digital business adding Centers of Excellence in Bulgaria, Romania, Spain and Germany. That's why we are looking for professionals who want to drive our digital business forward.
As an Agile Coach you will lead SAP Product teams, implementing the agile methodology and will be driving organizational change. The goal of your work is to improve teams and overall project management by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility in the face of unpredictable circumstances.
You will be in close contact with the team members and takes a teaching role towards them. You are not only responsible for implementing new methods but also for the day to day activities of the team like moderating meetings and clearing impediments.
Agile Coach/ Scrum Master - SAP Product Teams (m/f)
Вашите задачи и отговорности
- Introduce, establish and train of agile methods and agile tools;
- Train, moderate, adapt and develop agile meetings, -tools and –methods;
- Establish the agile mindsets within the teams and beyond team borders;
- Promote transparency and strengthen the confidence into the agile methodology within the company;
- Train other internal agile coaches;
- Lead the change in mindset and culture which is needed for the new methods to success;
- Help team members understand the benefits of agile methods;
- Lead and moderate the daily agile meetings and activities;
- Support the team by clearing impediments.
- A university degree with perennial experience in guidance of agile, interdisciplinary teams as an agile coach Moderation- and management competence;
- High level of "operational readiness" and willingness to develop high performance teams;
- Combination of operative development orientation with strategic development perspective;
- High ability to work in a team with a high level of communication- and presentation skills;
- Certification as "Agile Coach";
- Speaking English fluently;
- Experience with issue tracking / project management software (i.e. JIRA);
- Communicative and natural leader;
- Developed teaching skills.
An advantage would be:
- German language skills;
- Basic SAP Technology knowledge
We offer you a successful company that gives you what you need, to be part of a new, international and fast growing team with an excellent work-life balance.
Our team contributes to international projects with interesting and challenging tasks based on state of the art technologies.
And we offer all this from our brand new office in Business Park Sofia.
Apply for this job
Our recruitment process is as easy and straightforward as possible. If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English. Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality and in full respect of your personal data according to the new EU regulation and current Bulgarian legislation. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
The full text of the data protection law you can find here.